Friday, April 8, 2011

We Know How to Party

I can honestly say that I've never been to a party where the guest of honor paraded around in their undies, sunglasses and new pink rubber boots. Then again, I suppose I haven't been to too many parties for 2-year-olds. But that's how our sweet Hannah girl rolls. And now if you ask her how old she is, she proudly yells, "THREE!" ... or "GREEN!" Oh well, nice try.

We celebrated her second birthday with a low-key hotdog cookout in the backyard along with our friends the Suttons and Huckabees. We're so grateful for our extended family to celebrate life with.
I can't believe Hannah is now TWO! I could swear that she was just born, but I guess time flies when you're having fun... or losing sleep... or both. :)
And here's the only picture I got of Chris today...

No comments: