So in case you - all 14 followers- haven't noticed, Mondays have rolled on by for the past month and there has not been a single post with our weekly menu. It's sad, but not planning out our weekly menus has caused me to slack on grocery shopping, resulting in us eating out like a bunch of piggies. I could throw out the excuse that we've all been sick for the past month, yada yada yada. But sick people have gotta eat, right? So that excuse doesn't work. I've gotta get back to the program! Accountability please!
So here is our menu for the week.
And I'm also quite excited to say that we just bought a George Foreman Grill with removal and dishwashable plates. I'm pumped about cooking dinner at a faster rate of speed with less clean up. What can I say? I get my kicks where I can!


No comments:
Post a Comment